Ultimate Recovery Stack is made by Balance–one of the oldest sports nutrition brands in Australia and New Zealand. Balance is aimed at the sports elite market, and with the assistance of a resident nutrition science expert, promise to provide a scientific approach to high performance sports nutrition.
Ultimate Recovery Stack supports fast recovery and glycogen refuelling, energy support, prevents muscle catabolism (breakdown) and promotes optimal muscle function.
It can do all this thanks to a rich and complex arsenal of high potency ingredients including: (per 30g serving)
- Creatine Monohydrate 5mg: Creatine improves muscle strength and endurance, and aerobic performance.
- Beta Alanine 2g: Increases endurance by building levels of carnosine. Carnosine regulates acid build-up in muscles.
- L-Glutamine 5g: Glutamine is one of the important protein-building amino acids. Additional glutamine supports the muscle building process when the body is under stress, such as post-workout.
- BCAA 3.5g: The three BCAAs, Leucine, Isoleucine, and Valine are probably the most important for increasing protein synthesis and muscle growth post exercise.
- Taurine 3g: A great performance and mood booster.
- Grape seed Extract 42mg: There is a lot of evidence supporting the use of grape seed extract for cardiovascular strength, improving blood circulation, and as an anti-oxidant.
A small armoury of important vitamins and minerals to support overall function including:
- Vitamin C 314mg: For great immune system support.
- Zinc 1.6mg: Zinc enhances the immune system and muscle health.
- Vitamin B6 0.4g: B6 gives an energy boost.
- Magnesium 153mg: Magnesium aids metabolism and muscle development and protects against cramps.
- Calcium 137mg: For added bone density and strength.
- Glycaemic carbohydrate 37.6mg: Supports glycogen refuelling and fast recovery.
As the name says, this is a complete recovery supplement and is certainly one of the ultimate if not the ultimate supplements you need to get through your session on a high and recover quickly ready for the next session. It’s made in New Zealand by a trusted company with strict quality controls—what more can you ask for?