When you’ve pushed yourself to the limit, your body requires a top up of essential BCAAs to recover.
Musashi Muscle Recovery decreases the amount of muscle protein broken down during strenuous exercise, and helps you to recover efficiently.
What Is Musashi Muscle Recovery?
The human body cannot produce BCAAs, which must be obtained from dietary sources.
Musashi Muscle Recovery contains the three essential BCAAs responsible for growing, recovering and maintaining muscle tissue– leucine, isoleucine and valine.
With a simple yet highly focused blend, this product gives you an easy and convenient way to boost your essential amino acid intake.
- Leucine = 2.5 grams
- Isoleucine = 1 grams
- Valine = 1.5 grams
Perhaps the most studied BCAA, leucine is both a primary building block for muscle proteins and a major signal to initiate the muscle building process.
3-4 grams of leucine is needed to increase the muscle protein synthesis to its full potential (1).
Leucine is found in protein sources like whey and casein, and is not made by the body. So if you’re not an avid dairy consumer then Musashi Muscle Recovery can definitely help you out.
The leucine dose in a single serving is not quite enough for maximum protein synthesis, but the remainder you will likely get from food.
Like its cousin leucine, isoleucine cannot be manufactured by the human body.
Isoleucine helps increase endurance as well as the repair and rebuilding of muscle tissue. It’s an important precursor for glutamine and alanine, both of which further increases the body’s ability to recover from stress or injury.
On its own isoleucine does nothing for the body. It must work together with with leucine and another BCAA, valine. Ideally the ratio required to make this happen is 2:1:1 (leucine:isoleucine:valine).
Valine is another BCAA that helps the body repair and rebuild muscle.
It works in conjunction with leucine and isoleucine to help the body recover from intense training.
- Out of all 22 amino acids, 9 are essential in that they cannot be produced by the body.
- Musashi Muscle Recovery focuses on the 3 essential amino acids that have a direct effect on the repair and rebuilding of muscles. These are the BCAAs leucine, isoleucine and valine.
- Convenience also plays a factor with this product- you don’t have to take heaps to get the benefits. The doses are small and don’t leave you bloated.
- Just as important, there is no gross flavour or after taste- this stuff tastes fantastic and is easy to digest.
- It’s hard to poke holes in this product. If there is one hiccup it’s that according to a 2014 study, the ratio required to reduce post-workout muscle soreness and increase energy may actually be 3:1:1 (leucine:isoleucine:valine) (2).
- This is higher than the 2:1:1 ratio in Musashi Muscle Recovery.
Generally considered safe, BCAAs have a very small list of side effects taken in high doses.
This includes fatigue and loss of coordination, as well as gastrointestinal problems.
For women who are pregnant or breastfeeding, there is insufficient safety data. Best to stay on the safe side and avoid use during these periods.
As with most medication and supplements, always read the label and directions carefully. Keep out of reach of children.
How To Take
Mix 2 teaspoons with 100mL of water and ingest immediately after an intense exercise.
To get the full benefits use this dosage in conjunction with a healthy diet and an active lifestyle.
Alternatively, the product can be placed straight on the tongue and washed down with water.
The human body does not produce BCAAs, yet they are essential to build and maintain muscle.
If you are engaging in intensive exercise, BCAA supplementation is critical to promote muscle tissue growth and recovery. Consuming BCAAs will also help prevent muscle atrophy during phases of weight loss.
Musashi Muscle Recovery contains the essentials to build muscle and recover quickly.